Thursday 24 February 2011

Hazards of J-Biebs Hair

Again, things are going really well here.  We are having a great time... soaking up the sun at the moment, poolside at the Wilson's.  This afternoon we are off to Manly again to do "Surf Camp".  Should be cool.  Tyson is adjusting to a salt water pool.  I said to get used to it, as his sodium intake this afternoon will be high!

I remember last time I did it... I threw up I took in so much salt water!

So, today's funny story.  We were talking to Dad on Skype (don't tell Mom).  And while we were talking Tyson's hair was in his eyes.  So, rather than use his hand to brush it aside... he did what all J-Biebs hair cut kids do.  The flick... of the head a few times to make it swing over without actually having to raise a finger to move it over yourself.  (You know what I mean... you've seen the kids do it.)  So, while he did the head flick... he failed to see the wooden chair beside him... and cracked his head off it.   I know I shouldn't laugh, but we've always said... "Tyson you're going to hurt your neck one day, with all that head flicking".  I guess we were wrong, he actually hurt his head.  I hope he doesn't get a bruise.

Pearl went for her first big swim today and again didn't seem overly fazed by the water.  I think she likes it.  Just one big giant bath tub.  I do have to say she looks super cute in her swimsuit!

Tonight we are off to stay at Kristi and Stu's for a sleepover.  Then, another beach day.  Marilyn's going to teach me baby massage later tonight.  She has her own business here for moms and babes.   So, I'm going to take advantage of her expertise.

Then Sunday, we leave for another plane ride to the Sunshine Coast, where we will visit Noosa, Fraser Island and spots around the East Coast with Kristi and Stu.  Time is flying by here... don't even want to think of the plane ride home just yet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment